CANADIAN CURRENCY COLLECTION # 03 - ILLUSTRATED REFERENCE GUIDE FOR 5 CENTS (1953-1964) (1ST EDITION)
Illustrated Reference Guide for 5 Cents Coins of Canada - Part III (1953-1964)
This 382 page illustratedreference guide for 5 cents coins of Canada is the first for coins dated 1953 to 1964! It contains listings and images of many variety coins, some of which have never been illustrated anywhere before. A total of 687 different coins are listed, using about 1000 images to illustrate 600 of them. 20 obverse images arealso provided to assist with grading.
- 687 different coin listings listed with images for 600 of them! This includes Business Issue coins, Variety coins, Specimen coins and Proof Like coins, along with a Special Edition Commemorative coin;
- About 1000 images to help identify coin features;
- 20 obverse images to assist with grading;
- A Brief historiy of the monarch found on the obverse;
- Pricing using nearly 4,600 price points.
|Stock in Store:|| LAURIER: 1
CARREFOUR DE L'ESTRIE: 0