CANADIAN CURRENCY COLLECTION - PRICE GUIDE FOR CANADIAN COINS - PROFESSIONAL EDITION (9TH EDITION)
Price Guide for Canadian Coins - Professional Edition
Inside this 620 page Price Guide you will find :
- Pricing for over 9,400 different business denomination coins and sets minted since 1858.
- Pricing for over 3,500 collector, gold, bullion and maple leaf coins including collector sets.
- Pricing for 750 provincial coins and coin sets minted from 1823 to 1947.
- Pricing for nearly 1,600 tokens issued from 1670 to 1893.
- Pricing for high grade 1 cent to 1 dollar coins up to 2016, along with their eye appeal grade.
- Nearly 129,000 price points.
- A 33 page section called "Value comparison tables" designed to help collectors compare the value of coins based on three different metrics for coins minted from 1858 to 1952.
- Images that help with identifying the different obverses for Victorian 1-cent and 5-cents coins.
- Basics on coin collecting and grading, along with obverse images for grading.
Also available :
- Price Guide for Canadian Coins - Basic Edition
|Stock in Store:|| LAURIER: 0
CARREFOUR DE L'ESTRIE: 0