DUNGEONS & DRAGONS 5 - EXPLORER'S GUIDE TO WILDEMOUNT HC
It is all simple: for any purchases of products that are eligible to the Privilege Card, 10% of the value of these products before taxes will be deposited in your account and after 10 purchases, you can use the accumulated money as a gift! Hence, you can use this gift from the 11th purchase, but if you want to, you can continue to deposit savings in your account and use the gift whenever you want! You can use the gift to buy the products of your choice and the gift must be used all at once (if you have a $50 gift, you must do a purchase of $50 or more).
How can you get the Privilege Card?
En magasin, In store, just ask an employee, and on the web, leave us a message in the comment box in your next order, or just contact us.
Here are products you can put on the card:
- European comics BOOKS;
- Japanese comics BOOKS (mangas);
- Novels (English & French);
- Roleplaying games BOOKS;
- MINIATURES sold at unity (Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons and Axis & Allies);
- Games Workshop products;
- Sports or collectible/trading game cards, on a purchase of $10 or more of single cards;
- Stamps with the exception of those from the current year. Stamps accessories are not eligible;
- Coins, with the exception of those emission price. Gold coins and bullion coins are not eligible.. Coin and paper money accessories are not eligible.
* Any other products not listed here are not eligible to the Privilege Card.
* This offer cannot be turned into cash.
* The Privilege Card cannot be added to any other promotion (products on rebate cannot are not eligible to the Privilege Card.
Also, the card is absolutely free and there's no time limit to use it. If you've already filled out your traditional privilege card (paper form), ask for our new millennium version (computer format).
No need to carry the burden of those cumbersome extra papers in your wallet anymore. You can even follow the state of your credit on every receipt.
We process your orders in less than 48 hours!
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS 5 - EXPLORER'S GUIDE TO WILDEMOUNT HCCreate your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game!
Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria)—a land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure.
Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical Role—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system—a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
- An expansive Wildemount gazetteer.
- Descriptions of the major factions of Wildemount.
- Player options that include new subclasses, new spells, and a tool to help players deeply integrate their characters into the setting.
- New magic items, including weapons that become more powerful to match their wielders.
- New creatures native to Wildemount.
- Four introductory adventures—one for each unique region of Wildemount.
Explorer's Guide to Wildemount is an expansive, vivid campaign setting anyone can enjoy regardless of their familiarity with Critical Role, and an open invitation to make the mysteries and dangers of Wildemount your own.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS 5 - EXPLORER'S GUIDE TO WILDEMOUNT HC is categorised ROLE-PLAYING GAMES / BOOKS / D20 and sold by l'Imaginaire, a store and specialised website.
|Editor :||ULTRA PRO|
Products suggestion for DUNGEONS & DRAGONS 5 - EXPLORER'S GUIDE TO WILDEMOUNT HC
Store Reviews from our Customers
|PAW PATROL - CHASE KEYCHAIN (4") - BEANIE BOO'S|
Je suis très contente de votre beau magasin vous avez un très beau choix de casse tête et de jeux éducatif. Merci et continuez votre beau travail ha oui et nous avons eu un très bon service .
|WARHAMMER 40K - CHAOS KNIGHTS: KNIGHT DESECRATOR|
|Mon fils convoitait ce kit depuis plusieurs mois. Il apprécie tout particulierement les discussions qu'l peut avoir avec les employés de cette section de la boutique. Ceux-ci s'intéressent à ses goûts et savent le guider dans ses choix.|
|MONTREAL EXPOS - LANYARD|
|Good afternoon, I was pleased with the product I received. I like that type of clamp, more secure. There are better ones but it's good. The service obtained and the readyness to accomodate on my change of order was appreciated.
Would do buiseness in the future and would not hesitate to recommend to others. Thank you
0 Customers Reviews
0 / 5 star(s) average based on 0 reviews.