PITCHSTORM - BASE GAME (ENGLISH)
It is all simple: for any purchases of products that are eligible to the Privilege Card, 10% of the value of these products before taxes will be deposited in your account and after 10 purchases, you can use the accumulated money as a gift! Hence, you can use this gift from the 11th purchase, but if you want to, you can continue to deposit savings in your account and use the gift whenever you want! You can use the gift to buy the products of your choice and the gift must be used all at once (if you have a $50 gift, you must do a purchase of $50 or more).
How can you get the Privilege Card?
En magasin, In store, just ask an employee, and on the web, leave us a message in the comment box in your next order, or just contact us.
Here are products you can put on the card:
- European comics BOOKS;
- Japanese comics BOOKS (mangas);
- Novels (English & French);
- Roleplaying games BOOKS;
- MINIATURES sold at unity (Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons and Axis & Allies);
- Games Workshop products;
- Sports or collectible/trading game cards, on a purchase of $10 or more of single cards;
- Stamps with the exception of those from the current year. Stamps accessories are not eligible;
- Coins, with the exception of those emission price. Gold coins and bullion coins are not eligible.. Coin and paper money accessories are not eligible.
* Any other products not listed here are not eligible to the Privilege Card.
* This offer cannot be turned into cash.
* The Privilege Card cannot be added to any other promotion (products on rebate cannot are not eligible to the Privilege Card.
Also, the card is absolutely free and there's no time limit to use it. If you've already filled out your traditional privilege card (paper form), ask for our new millennium version (computer format).
No need to carry the burden of those cumbersome extra papers in your wallet anymore. You can even follow the state of your credit on every receipt.
PITCHSTORM - BASE GAME (ENGLISH)Pitchstorm is a party card game that puts players in the position of unprepared writers pitching movie ideas to the world's worst executives.
During each round, one player acts as the executive, and everyone else attempts to pitch them movie ideas based on a character card and a plot card. At some point during each pitch, though, the executive may add a note card to the pitch and force the writer to add some really terrible new elements to their movie.
At the end of the pitches, the executive chooses which movie they liked the best, with that person scoring a point, then the game continues from there.
In groups of 6-12, players split into teams of two and must work with a partner to pitch their movie. This also means that there are two executives, and each of them gets to play a note card onto the pitch, leading to some pretty ridiculous movies.
PITCHSTORM - BASE GAME (ENGLISH) is categorised BOARDGAMES / PARTY GAMES and sold by l'Imaginaire, a store and specialised website.
|Stock in Store:|| LAURIER: 3
CARREFOUR DE L'ESTRIE: 0